The Institute has an Emergency Plan in place to deal with fires, provide first aid to injured people and coordinate the clearing of buildings.
- Who execute emergency procedures (alarm, keeping or putting out fire principle, buildings evacuation etc.) are the employees of the Emergency Team.
- During emergencies, team members wear a red-orange jacket.
- There is a single type of acoustic warning (siren) that indicates the duty to clear the building:
upon activation of the siren, join the contact person and follow the instructions of the team members;
- In case there is no member of the emergency team, keep calm and exit the building using escape path without running;
- To reach the ground floor and the external doors never use the elevators;
- once outside, look for the contact person or emercency team members and confirm them you are no longer inside;
- wait the possible return allowance from the team.
If you notice an emergency (e.g. a fire, an injured person, or if you fill bad):
- alert our nearby staff or doorkeeper
Berti Pichat concierge: phone number 95162;
Irnerio concierge: phone number 91004;
- if using an external phone, type 05120 before the numbers above
if this is not possible, turn on the siren by pressing the alarm buttons: the team will quickly join you at the activation point;
- in case you need to call an external help using internal phones it’s enough to dial the national emergency numbers, without any prefixes (Carabineers: 112; Fire Keepers: 115; First Aid: 118)..